Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My New Studio in California





Here's my studio!  It's a great place to play!  Everything is at my fingertips, although I need to finish labeling the drawers so I can actually find things without actually having to open each drawer.  It's small enough that I have to clean up my messes as I make them (totally not my style), but it's a good discipline. What a joy to be able to walk down the hall, first thing in the morning to dabble in a project in process, or do work into the wee hours of the night knowing my loved ones are snoozing just down the hall.  Usually I can count on Rusty to be sprawled out on my table top right in the middle of what I'm working on - keeping me company.  You are welcome to come "play" here any time you want!  I miss all my art buddies from Iowa.